Get on board for a snorkeling trip to enjoy the warm and safe waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
Cliff Diving Tours in Nea Makri
Dive from Cape Marathon’s cliffs!
- Cliff Diving Boat Tour
Experience the Thrill of Cliff Diving in Athens
Year 1770: King Kahekili- the last king of Maui- leapt from Kaundou, a 63-foot (19-metre) cliff and entered the water without causing a splash. He also made his warriors jump from cliffs to prove their courage and loyalty.
Present day: not warriors but thrill seekers dive in Cape Marathon’s notorious cliffs (from the easiest to the most challenging ones) searching for the same thing: the feeling of defeating gravity as they are flying over the crystal clear waters of the sea.
- Small groups ( up to 7 people )
- An experienced professional will help you with the equipment and guide you throughout the trip.
- Enjoy the beauty of the historical Marathon area.
- Two different spots.
- Suitable for the whole family.
What You Can Expect
After a 20 – minute speedboat ride from Marathon beach we visit Cape Marathon, a place famous for its cliffs (from the easiest to the most challenging ones ). Now it’s your time to experience the feeling of flying over the crystal clear waters.
This activity is ideal for children and adults who want to experience the joy and thrill of jumping in the cool water.
In this half day excursion you can also explore the seabed with your snorkel and fins, swim or just relax and sunbathe in the boat.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Biscuits or fruits
- Professional guide
- Juice or tea
- Photographs or videos from the activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Basic swimming skills required
- Minimum age: 7
- By taxi
- By public bus (we pick you up from the bus stop in Nea Makri)
- We offer free pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the area of Nea Makri.