Get on board for a snorkeling trip to enjoy the warm and safe waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
PADI Open Water Diver Course in Nea Makri
The best way to learn scuba diving and get a PADI certificate!
- Padi Open Water Diver Course 3-4 days
- Padi Scuba Diver Course 2-3 days
Get your First PADI Scuba Diving Certificate!
Get your first scuba diving certification with PADI Open Water Diver Course in Schinias’ bay crystal clear waters. By completing this course you will be certified to dive everywhere in the world, rent equipment or continue your dive career.
There are two options for you to choose from:
-The Open Water Diver certification which takes 3-4 days and allows you to dive down to 18 meters.
-The Scuba Diver certification ( if you don’t have enough time) which takes 2-3 days and allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
- Small groups ( up to 4 people )
- The use of all the necessary diving equipment, the certification card and the theory lessons materials are included in the price.
- -All courses can be conducted in various ways matching your needs and free time.
- -By successfully completing this course you will receive a certification card by one of the biggest dive associations in the world.
- No previous experience needed
What You Can Expect
The course consists of five theory sections which can be completed by studying on your own from a book or via your laptop.
Your instructor will be with you all the time to talk about any questions. The theory can be completed at the beginning or during the course.
The practical part of the course consists of confined water dives in which you will exercise in the use of diving equipment in shallow waters as well as acquire the necessary skills for safe and enjoyable dives . After completing these you will be ready to participate in the open water dives during which you will both revise what you have learnt and learn new skills in the most interesting places of the south Evoikos gulf.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photographs or videos from the dives
- Diving equipment
- Training materials ( books, elearning)
- Certification card
- Dive logbook
- DAN insurance
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 10
- By taxi
- By public bus (we pick you up from the bus stop in Nea Makri)
- We offer free pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the area of Nea Makri.