Get on board for a snorkeling trip to enjoy the warm and safe waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
- Discover Scuba Diving Explore a different world
Discover Scuba Diving in Athens
Have your first scuba diving experience in Nea Makri near Athens and get familiar with the most fascinating underwater activity.
Experienced instructors will show you the beauty of the underwater world and teach you how to use the scuba gear in a safe environment.
- Also for kids from the age of 8
- No previous experience required
- All diving equipment is included
- Small groups up to 4 people.
What You Can Expect
The Discover Scuba Diving course is the best way to experience how it feels to breathe underwater
You will meet with your instructor at the scuba diving center where you will have the theory lesson, a briefing on safety measures, and you will learn how to use the scuba equipment
Once we finish with the theory, we will head for the sea where you will learn how to breathe underwater, how to use the scuba gear and you will practice 3 skills in waters you can stand. When you feel comfortable, you will then have a dive for 30-40 minutes down to 5-6 metres to explore the sea bed.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Juice or tea
- Professional guide
- Diving equipment
- DAN dive insurance
- Photos or video of the activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor.
- Minimum age: 8
- Basic swimming skills required
- By taxi
- By public bus (we pick you up from the bus stop in Nea Makri)
- We can arrange a pick-up and drop-off service with a private company.
- We offer free pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Nea Makri, Mati, and Marathon.